- There are now two Algebraic Modes (Prefix and Postfix). Prefix allows you to enter calculations as you would read them. Postfix allows you to enter numbers first, then the operation.
- Algebraic mode now more closely matches traditional-style entry. Calculation expressions can be entered as you would read them. You can now enter 3sin(45) as you see it.
- Complex i and all constants (like π) are now treated as variables. You can now enter 2π as you see it. This also works in RPN mode.
- Operator precedence has been lowered for functions MOD, NCR, NPR and Δ%. This more closely matches industry-standard computational engines. They now sit just below the S in PEMDAS.
- MOD is now extended to Complex Numbers.
- Improved a lot of expression logic.
- Updated the text on a few shifted buttons.
- Expressions now print with separate colors for the operators and parentheses. This can be disabled in the settings.
- The settings menu has also been updated a bit.
- Factorial, NPR and NCR now handle Complex parameters.
- Expressions now show what’s been entered instead of what it’s been evaluated to.
- Expressions now show the symbol for the Physical Constants.
- Many minor improvements and fixes.
- Internal precision has been increased.
- NPR and NCR now handle decimals and negatives.
- Updated layouts to better fit large devices.
- Updated some constants (per the NIST Reference).
- Moved a few buttons around (per user feedback).
- Added Last-X in RPN mode.
- Added back CE (except for RPN mode).
- Fixed memory bug in programmer mode.
- Left drawer can now be swiped open.
- Minor styling changes thoughout.
- Minimum supported version is now Jelly Bean
- Minor Bugfixes
- Increased precision during division.
- Fixed bug where raising negative number to a fractional power was not returning a complex result.
- Fixed rare bug in remainder function.
- History Expressions now show Grouping Separators.
- Added back CLR for RPN Users (hold for CLS).
- Added a new Basic Mode.
- Simplified the RPN buttons.
- Updated a few of the Themes.
- Fixed misspelling of Avogadro in the Constants Menu.
- Updated Settings Screen for Lollipop and Newer Devices.
- Added Menu Link to New Online Help.
- Added Conversion Units for MASS:Grains and ANGLE:Mil (NATO).
- Fixed a rare crash bug. (Thanks Jason!)
- Removed the unwanted button shadow on Lollipop devices.
- Minor bugfix.
- Make it even easier for RPN users to enter complex ‘i’ value.
- Make it easier for RPN users to enter complex ‘i’ value.
- Fixed error in negative, non-integer factorial values.
- Complex Numbers!!! (free version is limited to rectangular form)
- New hybrid (prefix & postfix) input system. Prefix mode is indicated by a “grayed out” 0.
- In expression-view, you can now backspace through your entire expression.
- Decimal precision can now be adjusted in Standard Notation.
- Added unit conversions for Density, Torque, Angle and Android DPI.
- Updates for Lollipop including ripple animations.
- Gamma functionality has been merged into Factorial.
- And more…
- Fixed crash in FROYO when pressing Decimal.
- Fixed the misspelling of Microjoules.
- Minor change in the Navigation Drawer styling.
- Full theme makeover (12 full / 5 free).
- Memory storage increased to 10 registers.
- Holding CLR/CLS now clears history when using the Expression display.
- Added the description to the results page of the Conversion dialog.
- Reduced some extra parentheses in expressions.
- Some double-negative expressions now cancel each other out.
- Performance and memory usage improved.
- Changed 0^0 to equal ‘Error’.
- Changed 0th root of N to equal ‘Error’.
- Added a new expression display (non-RPN).
- Stack display on most phones is now a full list in portrait view.
- New Navigation Drawer and Action Bar.
- Two new themes (one in the free version).
- New theme-selection menu.
- Improved fraction printing (full version only).
- Visual ehnancements to the dialogs.
- Added option to switch SWAP and DROP in RPN mode.
- Fixed a rare bug in Scientific and Engineering display.
- Support for d-pad/trackball dropped (touchscreen now required).
- Extra hi-res art for XXHDPI devices.
- Improved accuracy and performance
- Added an option to reset X to 0 after it is pushed to Y.
- Added a Remove option to the Stack List context menus.
- Added a Roll Up button in RPN mode (also on the Stack Dialog).
- Improved expressions for Sequention input method.
- Minor theme modifications.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor bug fixes.
- New Icons.
- Expression-based History.
- New Precision Dialog.
- New Statistics Dialog.
- Three New Themes.
- Copy & Paste.
- Degrees, Minutes, Seconds.
- Gamma Function.
- Delta Percent Function.
- Random Number Generator.
- About 100 More Unit-Conversions.
- More Statistics, More Constants.
- Option to Keep Screen On.
- Calculator Modes are now entirely separate.
- Multi-Touch buttons on supported versions of Android.
- Custom Action Bar support where applicable.
- Successive EQUALS presses repeats the last calculation.
- Rounding changed from Half-Even to Half-Up.
- Percent(%) now multiplies by Y in RPN mode.
- Many Font and Theme tweaks.
- Numerous internal improvements.
- Graphic overhaul to gorgeous 3D bitmaps!
- Custom tailored 7″ and 10″ tablet layouts!
- The stack dialog is now built into the tablet layout (no more pop-up).
- ICS and Jelly Bean devices now have the “Holo” theme for options and settings menus.
- Dialog pop-ups have been changed to a slightly Holo-inspired look.
- Some dialogs will no longer take up the whole screen (device dependent).
- The free version theme had to be completely redesigned for the 3d look.
- Stack depth can now be set from 20-50 in increments of 10.
- Primary and secondary button sizes adjusted on the portrait, phone layout.
- All themes have been renamed.
- Fixed some misspellings in the conversions.
- Numerous other, minor improvements.
- Redesigned font-system to give a more consistent look across all device sizes.
- Larger main-button text for large phones / small tablets.
- Reduction in overall memory footprint.
- Avoided a known Android memory leak.
- Tweaked theme colors to improve contrast.
- Added new theme (full version only).
- Additional UI tweaks for X-Large tablets.
- Reverted a minor UI change from 1.05 that caused an undesired side effect.
- Performance Improvements.
- Various UI tweaks across all device sizes.
- Bugfix – Modified keyclick sound to avoid a bug in some Android versions.
- Unit conversions added!
- Various UI tweaks across all device sizes.
- Shift Button is now cancelled by any dialog or menu.
- Bugfix – Prevent button presses while bit-popup is launching.
- Bugfix – Prevent sound crash under very rare circumstances.
- Initial Release