I must apologize, I haven’t updated the site in a while but I’ve been hard at work on the next update. You asked for it, you got it…Complex Numbers will be in the next release. Here’s the current change-list for the next update:
- Complex Numbers (free version will be limited to rectangular form).
- New hybrid (prefix and postfix) input system.
- Expression View now allows you to backspace(DEL) through your entire calculation.
- Added unit-conversions for Density, Torque, Angle and Android DPI.
- Updates for Lollipop Devices including ripple animations.
- Improved contextual drop-down menu.
- Gamma functionality has been merged into Factorial.
- Various keyboard changes.
- New App Icons
So, you’re probably wondering when will it release? I am almost done with the implementation and soon will be into the testing phase. There were a ton of internal changes to accommodate complex numbers so I expect testing to take at least a month. I’ll keep you posted.