I just released an update with some great features:
- Expressions now print with separate colors for the operators and parentheses. This can be disabled in the settings.
- The settings menu has also been updated a bit.
- Factorial, NPR and NCR now handle the full complex plane. (I don’t know another Android calculator that can do that except possibly the HP Prime App!).
- Expressions now show what’s been entered instead of what it’s been evaluated to. For example: 7E3 used to always print out as 7,000 but now it will show what you’ve typed.
- More items will now be saved to history. Previously, if you just typed 5 =, it would not have saved. Now it will.
- Expressions now show the symbol for the Physical Constants.